Some pics and impressions of the Glashütte Original PanoMaticInverse

Medlem
13. mai 2019
Sted
Sverige
The Glashütte Original PanoMaticInverse

This time I put my hands on both the gold and stainless steel version.

gopmi35.jpg

Now it is 10 years since this watch was presented in Baselworld 2014.

gopmi39.jpg

When the PanoInverse was released in 2008 was is the first time I saw a complete balance and bridge at the front.

gopmi15.jpg

So with the duplex swan necks is really unique and something that Glashütte Original is alone to produce.

gopmi37.jpg

The first caliber 91 was manual with a power reserve meter, the PanoMaticInverse has a automatic movement with the Panoramadate.

gopmi40.jpg

So the three quarter plate is a the front instead of the back.

gopmi38.jpg

The off center dial, the date window and the balance bridge give the watch a nice and balanced look.

gopmi42.jpg

The Glashütte ribbings, blued hands, index and screws appears in a good way but I would have rather seen the engraving on the balance bridge be silver/grey on the steel model.

gopmi36.jpg

Maybe gold hands would have worked better on this one to separate the models a little more from each other, what do I know.

gopmi19.jpg

Glashütte Original is introducing more and more textile straps on their models and these are also now available with these in different colors.

gopmi31.jpg

Those have the fold fastener and can be ordered with a clasp instead if you like.

gopmi33.jpg

gopmi32.jpg

You don't have to worry about getting close as this is very well done.

gopmi30.jpg

PanoramaDate with 2 discs that are on the same level.

gopmi29.jpg

Double swan necks are always nice, preferably when they are on the front.

gopmi28.jpg

For an understandable reason, there won't be much to show on the back as most of it is on the front. But of course it's still a pleasure to look through the sapphire glass on the back.

gopmi25.jpg

gopmi27.jpg

gopmi26.jpg

This time it was more my own impressions and I do not deep into all the technical specifications.

gopmi41.jpg

But if you have any questions just feel free to ask.

gopmi18.jpg

So just enjoy.

gopmi7.jpg

gopmi20.jpg

gopmi8.jpg

gopmi22.jpg

gopmi9.jpg

gopmi23.jpg

gopmi10.jpg

gopmi17.jpg

gopmi11.jpg

gopmi5.jpg

gopmi24.jpg

gopmi21.jpg

gopmi6.jpg

gopmi12.jpg

gopmi13.jpg

gopmi14.jpg

gopmi16.jpg

gopmi34.jpg

gopmi4.jpg

gopmi1.jpg

gopmi2.jpg

gopmi3.jpg

Once more, thank you for great pictures! This is obviously something you have perfectioned.

I'm a big fan of the Glashütte Original Pano-series, especially the PanoMaticLunar. One day...

Looking forward to your next post.