Solgt IWC Big Pilot IW500201

Medlem
29. april 2013
The watch is from January 2006 and from the very last production series before the present day's model was released. The watch is an icon and does not need any introduction. 7-day power reserve. Watch comes in original wooden box, papers, and an extra croco strap (not used). Last service in May 2013 by IWC. Comes with guarantee from watchmaker Otteren in Stavanger. Beautiful. Hard to find watch with such a clear history and ownership.

Why you should buy this watch?

1. The watch belonged to watchmaker Otteren himself, I purchased it directly from him in Stavanger last year and have worn it on max. 2 occassions. The watch therefore, has full traceability and history of responsible use.
2. The watch is still under guarantee from Otteren until May 2015.
3. The watch comes in its beautiful original wooden box. As I was made aware of, for the later models IWC switched to "cheaper" boxes.
4. The watch comes with a spare strap (original IWC) that comes with the later models.

So, of you are considering owning a model of this age, it is a fantastic opportunity to get this watch which comes almost directly from a watchmaker.

The watch can be seen in either Oslo or Trondheim by prior appointment. I will need sufficient notice in advance to be able to fetch the watch from safe deposit.

Condition: See pictures. Small marks may exist on the metal casing commensurating with the age. Serviced by IWC.
Price: Sold!
Delivery: Can be sent, but only by payment in advance and at complete responsibilty of the buyer. Collection certainly preferred.
Contact: PM me. We can discuss further over phone or meet in person if we agree on a price.

References can be provided, or just look at TS for some of the transactions that I have made. The buyer must also have references.

Link to the advertisement on FINN: http://www.finn.no/finn/torget/annonse?finnkode=54673352

For your reference, here are the prices for similar watches: http://www.chrono24.no/iwc/ref-iw500201.htm (some of them are older!)

Redigert: