Solgt Kriegsmarine U-boat Radio Operator's Clock (Junghans J30E) - Excellent Condition!

Medlem
29. april 2013
Hei!

Posting again a chance to acquire a very unique and rare clock.

I am considering selling or exchanging my genuine Kriegsmarine Radio Operators' U-boat bulkhead clock used during WW2. The clock is in excellent condition as can be seen in pictures. You will rarely find another clock so complete and undamaged. I encourage you to search online.

http://www.finn.no/finn/torget/annonse?finnkode=54743824

The clock is mounted on a plastic stand with screws and can be easily removed if wanted. The clock uses a Junghans' J30E movement. The clock works fine when wound and hands move smoothly when set. It has been wound and run just a few times and hence not used regularly. Clock has not been cleaned, polished, painted, opened, repaired or modified by me in any way. It has been carefully stored ever since I purchased it.

The bezel ring is close to 9,5 cm in diameter, around 12 cm including latch and hinge. The plastic stand base measures around 11 cm. The clock is around 3,5 cm thick.

My intention is primarily to sell it to finance other projects. I encourage you to find a better price considering the condition of the clock as compared to any others that I managed to find. All offers are welcome though.

Interested collectors of military items and WW2 enthusiasts welcome to contact by PM. Clock may be seen in Trondheim or in Oslo.

SOLD!

Redigert: