Solgt Yes Kundalini Titan

jrs

Medlem
4. okt. 2013
Yes Kundalini Titan. Unik og flott klokke som viser sol opp/ned, måne opp/ned og månefase, alt på en gang med et oversiktlig display.

Analog 24 timers viser pluss digitalt display.
Det er veldig mange funksjoner på denne klokka, jeg anbefaler interesserte å lese mer på YES Solunar Wrist Watches - Experience Natural Time

-En tidssone nr to,
-inkludert måne og solfaser for denne.
-100 ATM
-583 byer er forhåndsprogrammert med gps koordinater. Manuelle koordinater kan også legges inn.
-Quartz ur
-Kasse i titan
-Lenke i titan

Designer og eier av Yes er forøvrig en nordmann.
Knall klokke for f.eks fotografer og friluftsmennesker.

Urverket, bezelen og skinnreima er helt nye, byttet i oktober 2013.
Klokka er brukt daglig siden den ble kjøpt men ser fremdeles nesten ny ut. Titankassen holder seg fantastisk bra. Titanreima er fremdeles fin men har mistet duopolishen som den hadde når den var ny.

Her er den vist uten digital klokke, en funksjon som er ganske deilig da man blir nødt til å bruke 24 timers viseren for å se tiden.

Kjøpt hos Urmaker i desember 2007, jeg ga da 7800 kr for den.

Fra hjemmesiden:
Practical Applications.

There are many events in our daily lives which revolve around the timing of the sun and
the moon. Your typical watch doesn't capture these cycles, but YES™ does.
The YES™ watch offers a broad interpretation of time and the ability to plan your day
accordingly. Here are some of the practical applications:

Traveling
Whenever and wherever you land, you will know local time at the push of a button.
Plus, the unique day and night display will quickly transition you to local time and ease your jet lag.

Stargazing
The best time for astronomers to view the universe is when the sky is at its darkest. The
YES™ watch provides this information at a glance so you can plan the best viewing times.
It calculates pertinent sun and moon data from 2000 through 2099

Boating
Boating changes a lot after dark. With this watch you can plan ahead.

Flying
Twilight and approaching darkness is a hazard that disorients even experienced pilots.
Sometimes it is simply best to be back on the ground before darkness falls. Lunar time display
will indicate degree of lunar illumination.

Film & Photography
The magic hour captured to the minute repeatedly with precision. Solar high noon. Automatic
sunrise alarm. Degree and where on horizon line sun will rise and set Sun and moon time
data through the year 2099.

Collecting
Add a true celestial chronograph to your watch collection, which could never be complete
without a timepiece from YES™.

World Timing
The YES™ watch keeps time for 583 cities worldwide and automatically adjusts for DST.
With business and personal relationships spanning the globe YES™ is the one watch that
keeps track of it all.

Sportsmen
The moon's influence on fish and wild game behavior has long been observed. The YES™
watch provides all the pertinent moon data for fishermen to optimize their timing, and
keeps hunters equally informed with sunrise and sunset time down to the minute.

Worship
The sun, the most basic symbol of light, appears in all the world religions and the YES™
watch tracks the all encompassing solar and lunar cycles upon which our calendar is based.

Military and Police Operations
Military and police operations are planned around daylight and moonlight, or the
absence thereof. The YES™ watch can be used by military and police strategists to plan
daytime and nighttime operations.

Pris: 2900 kr. Eller kom med bud.
Jeg befinner meg i Oslo.
Kontakt meg på PM eller tlf 91140407
JR

Redigert: