Drømme Rolexen ...?

Forholdsvis begeistret for denne jeg da. DrømmeRolex kanskje ikke men begeistret ja!
rolex-hillary-tenzing-explorer.jpg

Rolex-Red-Explorer-HTE-620x464.jpg

Hvilket art. Nr er dette? Kult med Explorer i rødt og børstet bezel

Hei hei! Glemte en favoritt utover Smurfen. Deepsea! Har dessverre ikke råd til begge.

...og der, @Alinoe, oppsummerte du egentlig hele "vintage-Rolex-feelingen". :)

"...Vintage Rolexes are insanely overpriced right now, in an emperor’s-new-clothes fashion; there are far too many fools who have invested far too much money for the world of vintage watch enthusiasts to come to its collective senses. There is nothing to it, sir; it is a deplorable, magpie fascination with small, shiny objects and, unfortunately, it distracts people who are considering owning a Rolex with misguided notions of “investment value.”

There is nothing to be done about collective spasms of bad judgment, which have, in the last 100 years, given us such varied things as World Wars One and Two, bell-bottom jeans, disco, and the current vogue for NATO straps. Consider it a lapse in wit, if you like, but I can only say what I’ve so often said before — with Rolex, perhaps more than any other watch brand, if you’re not wearing it for your own reasons and to hell with everyone else, then you shouldn’t be wearing it at all..."

Watchsnob :D

Redigert av en moderator:
"...Vintage Rolexes are insanely overpriced right now, in an emperor’s-new-clothes fashion; there are far too many fools who have invested far too much money for the world of vintage watch enthusiasts to come to its collective senses. There is nothing to it, sir; it is a deplorable, magpie fascination with small, shiny objects and, unfortunately, it distracts people who are considering owning a Rolex with misguided notions of “investment value.”

There is nothing to be done about collective spasms of bad judgment, which have, in the last 100 years, given us such varied things as World Wars One and Two, bell-bottom jeans, disco, and the current vogue for NATO straps. Consider it a lapse in wit, if you like, but I can only say what I’ve so often said before — with Rolex, perhaps more than any other watch brand, if you’re not wearing it for your own reasons and to hell with everyone else, then you shouldn’t be wearing it at all..."

Watchsnob :D

Lett å være enig ettersom jeg (foreløpig) ikke har blitt dratt med på vintage kjøret. En nyere PP 5165 er mer enn godt nok for meg ;)

Skulle jeg velge ville nok en smurf stått høyt på listen!

Det er noe med det. Når det er snakk om Patek-penger, så blir det plutselig litt mindre viktig for meg at 1019 er litt kulere å se på enn en explorer til 25k...