Høstdepresjon

image.jpeg
La oss unboxe!

Ikke siden krigen har innseilingen til Moss vært mer skummel. 15-16 blå setter en stoppe for det meste av uteaktiviteter for en som nekter å gå i snøskuterdress.
Selv barna søker lyn innendørs.
Ser frem til vi igjen kan spise lunsj ute på terrassen. Godt vinteren er kort her syd på.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Flotte jakker! Vurderer en selv, ettersom det blir en smule klamt med Barbour-jakke om sommeren. Kjøpte du fra nettbutikken?

De to siste er handlet fra deres nettbutikk. Eller har jeg handlet et par hos Stuarts London, og et par fra deres egen boutique i Carnaby Street.

• Liker
Reaksjoner: Horgen
89d87170-1bb3-47ef-ac07-e24f4bcb5355.png

OCTA DIVINE
NEW INTERPRETATION OF THE EMBLEMATIC OCTA COLLECTION

After the Chronomètre Optimum, the Quantième Perpétuel and the Octa Lune, it is the turn of the Octa Divine to move onto size 42 mm. Completely redesigned in 42mm, F.P.Journe’s Octa Divine model now features a new look: elegant, uncluttered, and perfectly legible.

deb915bd-f07b-49d9-a71f-a5a61e0df803.jpg

The instantaneous date is displayed in enlarged windows that stand out against the Gold dial where the seconds disk display and the power reserve indicator are subtly delineated. The elegant sapphire moon phase disk, the delicate blued steel hands, and the streamlined polished steel circle screwed to the dial are all exclusive characteristics of F.P.Journe. A spark of whimsy is added by the different sized numerals of the hours ring, while red dots enliven the resolutely contemporary aesthetics of the dial.
900184be-ee6b-4190-9bff-705c381fc328.jpg

73437b7a-defc-43aa-9c8f-d96aea1063d0.jpg

The automatic movement manufactured in 18K rose Gold has a power reserve of over 5 days. The Octa Divine, available in the F.P. Journe Boutiques, also exists with a 40 mm case, in Platinum or in 18K red Gold.
BOUTIQUES F.P. JOURNE
GENEVA - PARIS - NEW YORK - MIAMI - LOS ANGELES - TOKYO - HONG KONG - BEIJING
F.P.Journe - Invenit et Fecit
17 rue de l’Arquebuse
1204 Genève - Suisse
Tél: + 41-22 322 09 09
Press:
bmakhzani@fpjourne.com
Tel: + 41 22 322 09 02
[URL='http://com.us11.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=52af6cbad97a036a97ad4e62f&id=ae617b0f44&e=69fa60a163']WWW.FPJOURNE.COM[/URL]

This email was sent to xxx@xxxx
why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
Montres Journe SA · Rue de l'Arquebuse 17 · Genève 1204 · Switzerland

open.php

89d87170-1bb3-47ef-ac07-e24f4bcb5355.png

É L É G A N T E
4 8 mm
The revolutionary electro-mechanical movement of the élégante, its very long autonomy and its exceptional comfort of use is now available in 48mm.

The pure aesthetics of the flat Tortue case, whose design is trademarked ®, doesn’t lose any of its elegance and establishes a contemporary urban style. It is enlarged for the pleasure of larger wrists or for those who like to wear oversized watches.

b22ae078-388a-486b-8e2f-2f621c0badb1.jpg

The calibre 1210 provides a great comfort of use and the performances of an electro-mechanical watch combining reliability and precision. Adapted to modern life rhythm, the élégante F.P.Journe goes in stand-by mode after 30 minutes motionless.Thus the energy saved provides a very long autonomy from 8 to 10 years in daily use, while up to 18 years in standby mode.

The élégante will be available in the 10 F.P.Journe Boutiques, the 9 Espaces as well as from selected official F.P.Journe retailers.

BOUTIQUES F.P. JOURNE
GENEVA - PARIS - NEW YORK - MIAMI - LOS ANGELES - TOKYO - HONG KONG - BEIJING
F.P.Journe - Invenit et Fecit
Rue de l'Arquebuse 17
1204 Geneva - Switzerland
Te. : + 41 22 322 09 09
email : myfpjourne@fpjourne.com

This email was sent to xx@x
why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
Montres Journe SA · Rue de l'Arquebuse 17 · Genève 1204 · Switzerland

open.php

Små gleder i hverdagen.
Noen som tør å tippe hvilken bil den står i?
image.jpeg

Redigert:
Skoda. Kan det være superb?

Oh. Er vel i golf og på noen modeller. Tør jeg tippe nyeste golf? Tør jeg være freaky og tippe gte?